If you've ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt, you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore. Introducing the Stripped Out damaged screw and bolt remover. With the Stripped Out, you can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less. You'll never again be slowed down or frustrated by a stripped screw or broken bolt. If you can use a drill, you can use the Stripped Out. In fact, this patented process works so well it can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood. Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out. No problem. Order now!
- Removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less!
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Works on wood and machine screws as well as philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws
- Easy to use, just two easy steps!
Simply Drill out the Damaged Area
The extracting end pulls right out
We Also Recommend