Fill and Roll
- No dipping, no dripping, no mess
- Less cost as you use less paint
- Less time climbing up and down a ladder
- Less strain - no more bending over to roll in the paint tray
- Cover a greater area faster and more evenly – perfect finish on any surface, rough or smooth
- More convenient as you don't have to move your dipping tray all the time
- Paint a wall in 5 minutes, an entire room in 20!
Follow these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time!
- Remove cap and fill with paint
- Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes until the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
- You can now paint without dipping or dripping
- Place in a standing position when not in use
- If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
- Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished.
The best way to clean Fill and Roll:
To clean, wash the Fill and Roll under running water or soak overnight in tap water.
We Also Recommend